Thanks for visiting ZIdaho.com ! We appreciate your business and we'll be working hard to do a great job in helping you sell your items LOCALLY !
If you need HELP ... please scroll down to our FAQ's and HELP Section ....
There are some things that are new about ZIdaho.com with this new software.... The most important are the following:
1) All Ads will be reviewed by our Staff before going online. This will put a STOP to ads in wrong categories, multiple categories, and scammer ads, and will insure that ads are formatted correctly and have complete information.
Your ad will go online the same business day as it was placed. After hours and on weekends, the delay may be a bit longer than during our normal business hours, but will be the same day.
2) Your registration will be required to contain a VALID address and phone number. You do NOT have to list your address or phone number in your ad, but we need to have it so we can contact you if needed. This also insures that the people are real people, in Idaho or surrounding states placing ads here. When you place an ad, please be sure that your account information is complete and accurate. Also... be sure you include your City and Zip code in the body of your ad. That way people will know what city the item is located in.
3) If you need help, please EMAIL us at Office@ZIdaho.com or Phone (208) 724-5860 (M-F 8AM - 5PM MST) and we will get back to you within a short time.
4) When you place your ad with us you will have several options. You will be able to choose whether you want to be contacted by email or phone or both. You will have some upgrade options that will give your ads better exposure.
5) Ads from Dealers and Private Parties are placed all together in their appropriate category... BUT... each ad designates if it is a private party or dealer/business ad. You can click on the column that says Private Party/Dealer and it will sort the ads so that all dealer ads are together or all private party ads are together. Otherwise, you can just choose to look at an ad or not depending on how it is marked on the menu pages.
6) SUGGESTIONS: We are always open to suggestions and reports of any problems. This is YOUR site .. and we want it to work well for YOU... So let us know if there is a feature you would like to see here and we'll do our best to get it implemented.
ZIdaho.com will not accept advertising with the following content:
Adult Services or Products
Drugs or Medications of any kind
Content that infringes upon others trademarks or copyrights
Deceptive, false or misleading claims
Illegal Products or Services
Investing / Financial Advising ads
HELP and FAQ's ... look here for instructions on placing, editing, or changing your ads.
What is the cost to register on this site?
Nothing. There are no registration fees for buyers or sellers.
How much does it cost for sellers to place listings?
Is this site secure?
Yes. Your transactions are protected by the latest encryption technology.
How do I find what I'm looking for?
You have several options:
- We offer a quick search form on the front page for you to enter keywords to search.
- We offer an Advanced Search page for you to refine your search criteria.
- We offer browsing filters when you are browsing by category.
- If you already know what you are looking for you can browse the categories listed on the left side of the site's pages.
Can I save items to revisit later?
Yes. You can maintain your own "favorites" list within your account. Each listing on our site has an "add to favorites" link. Simply click that link and we will add that item to your favorites list.
What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
You can set up search filters within your account area. Our site will then screen all new listings, as they are placed on the site, and if an item is listed that meets your filter (search) criteria, we will automatically send you an email notification.
How do buyers and sellers communicate with each other?
We provide buyers with the ability to contact the seller through a form that is accessible on each of the seller's listing pages. The seller will then be notified by email of the buyer's questions and the seller can either reply by email or log in to their account and reply through our onsite messaging system. The seller can choose to keep their email address anonymous.
How do I Edit my ad or Mark My Ad Sold ?
You can edit your ad or mark it sold yourself, or you can contact us and we will do it for you. If you wish to do it yourself you Log into your account. On the left side of your Account Login Screen, you will see "My Active Listings". Click into "My Active Listings" and you will see all of the ads that you currently have running.
If you wish to mark you ad "Sold" Look to the far Right side of the colum displaying your ads and you will see a small Icon in blue that says "Mark Sold" If you click on this, your ad is marked sold. (If you do this by accident, just click on the same icon again and the Sold will be gone)
If you wish to edit an ad, Log into your account, then click on the "Edit or Manage this Listing" for the ad you wish to edit, and you will see several option boxes. Upgrade listing, Edit listing, and Delete listing. Choose the Edit listing and you will have a choice to Edit your images or your description. If you are editing your images, be sure to delete the images you are taking out first. Once you finish your changes, just click on the "Finish Editing" and you will be done.
Remember, we are always happy to help you by email.