Custom "Smart Home" in the Saddlebrook Subdivision in STAR built by High Desert Construction in 2007, at the end of a quiet cul de sac. Lovingly lived in and cared for.
Many special features, including:
- smart home technology, fully wired for telephone, cable and internet in most rooms, set up for security, light and climate control
- tankless water heater, plus an additional back-up water heater in garage
- huge master suite on main level with walk-in closet and large double ceramic tiled shower
- open concept great room with gas fireplace and view of Boise mountains
- hardwood floors, granite counter tops, new carpeting throughout
- kitchen with large walk-in pantry; stainless steel appliances include: French-door refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher, disposal, and microwave
- covered patio with pergola / eastern exposure
- professionally landscaped park-like backyard / concrete edging
- huge raised-bed garden area hidden around the side; mature blueberry and raspberry bushes and bearing fruit trees.
- man-cave 3-car garage with Silverline coated garage floor and utility sink
- central vacuum
Four good sized bedrooms (2 down, 2 up), three baths (2 down, 1 up), den, foyer with hardwood flooring, large laundry room on main level, kitchen and great room with fantastic view of backyard and Shafer Butte / Bogus Basin in background.