Just in time for hunting season. Looking to sell my Weatherby Vanguard Back Country chambered in .257 Weatherby Mag. Has a Stainless Steel barrel that has been cerakoted. This is an amazing gun in near perfect condition and shoots amazing.
- Bell and Carlson stock, action has been bedded.
- Timney Trigger.
- Talley 30mm one piece rings.
- Barrel has been threaded and a Yankee Hill muzzle brake has been installed.
- Barrel and action have been cerakoted a dark green.
- Brass is Hornady, Nosler and some Weatherby head stamped.
- 50 Nosler, 50 Hornady and the rest are Weatherby.
- 50 once fired 53 New
- RCBS Dies .257WBY Set includes shell holder
- IMR 7838 SSC 1lb powder never used
- 110 grain Nosler AccuBond - 50ct
- 115 grain Berger VLD - 89ct
- 100 grain Barnes TSX - 50ct
- CCI Magnum Primers – 200ct
I maybe forgetting some things. But this gun is awesome. Originally this gun was going to be mine, but after my interest went in a different direction I set it up for my wife. In turn she ended up liking my gun and so I now I am setting up her one too. Asking 700.00 obo, my loss is your gain.