Comments and Description:
The Pitch: You are getting an affordable AR with a more precise chambering and twist rate, but with a reputable bolt carrier group and a free float rail that is typically over $100 by itself. Other cheapie ARs out there might compare in price, but not features.
- Iron sights and the ladder rail cover seen in the pictures will not be included with this rifle. The Midwest Industries curved grip panels, including the QD / 1913 rail secion, will be included.
- MOE stock had a tragic encounter with Bubba to make it lighter.
- Rattlecan stencil paint job is in the eye of the beholder.
- 16" .223 Wylde 1:8" twist carbine length barrel. I have shot 2.75" - 3" groups with military ball (XM193) with this rifle, 1-6x scope. I have not tested it with other ammunition. If it shots 3" with hot military ball, it can probably be squeezed down to 2" with the right load and maybe a trigger surfaces polish. A 1/8 twist means you have more flexiblity to find that load. Not a match target rifle, but a rifle set up perfectly for a LPVO and action shooting or plinking.
- Midwest Industries SS free float rail, black SS rail panels are included and come installed.
- DPMS slick side upper receiver and fire control group.
- Toolcraft black nitride bolt carrier group.
- Battle Arms Development enhanced takedown pins.
- Magpul enhanced magazine release button, MOE grip, buttstock.
- Extremely low round count on the bolt and barrel, under 100 rounds.
- The bolt and barrel have not been used with any other bolts or barrels, so they are not worked to mesh with other parts.
For sale to up to date Concealed Carry Permit holders, or for those without, after a transfer and background check at Independence in Meridian.