Seller's Comments and Description:
This is my .308 that was built for “.308 Remington 700 ~ 1012 yard shot at a gallon of milk” video on YouTube. If you’d like to watch the video, just type in exactly what is in quotation marks into YouTube.
It is a Remington 700 SPS Bull Barrel and action dropped into an Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) - In .308. The perfect sniper rifle.
All specs listed below. This rifle is a safe queen. It has been fired exactly 17 times in its life. I take it out of the safe and clean it twice a year regardless.
Comes with BOYD Hard Case foam fitted to rifle and magazine. 10 round magazine. I built this rifle to the exact torque and build specifications.
Here are the specs:
- Remington 700 SPS Bull Barrel with action in .308 dropped into the AICS (Accuracy - ---International Chassis System)
- Accuracy International Stage 1.5 Chassis
- Accuracy International BT10 Spigot & Bipod
- Accuracy International BT08 Monopod
- AICS 3902 .308 10 round mag
- QK-01 Quick Knob
- M700 Scope Rail
- 0744 Butt spacer kit
- “Fat Bastard” Muzzle Brake by American Precision Arms
- Brake tuned to barrel, threaded & installed by Ed Sweet in Meridian
- Trijicon AccuPoint 5-25 x 50 Mil-Dot Crosshair with Tridium Green Dot
- BOYD Hard Case
Email/text/call me anytime, Thanks for looking!