Seller's Comments and Description:
Our Special Edition: Snake River Rifleworks Aero Precision Freedom Enhanced M4E1 Complete Lower features a custom engraved American Flag graphic on the magwell of our popular M4E1 Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR15 build. Markings Include Model "FREEDOM" and "XXXX-4July" serial number range. This complete lower features our custom designed M4E1 Lower Receiver and is upgraded to include enhanced carbine buffer tube, MOE® Grip and MOE SL-K® Carbine Stock.
- M4E1 Special Edition: Freedom Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- MOE® Grip
- MOE SL-K ® Carbine Stock
- Lower Parts Kit
- Carbine Receiver Extension
- AR15 Enhanced Buffer Tube
- AR15 Carbine Buffer and Spring
- These parts are installed
AR15 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube Features:
- Carrier Support Extensions - Fully supports and guides the bolt carrier group into the buffer tube after a round is fired, preventing carrier tilt and unnecessary wear on key components. The Carrier Support Extensions also extend on either side of the buffer retaining pin, securing the pin in place while simultaneously preventing the buffer tube from backing out under recoil.
- Position Guide Drain Holes - Each position guide features a drainage hole that removes water from the system in marine environments. During routine operation, smoother cycling is achieved by allowing additional air to escape during the compression cycle of the rifle.
- Ramped Tube Design - Allows for effortless installation of traditional carbine stocks. We have removed the need for messing around with screwdrivers to get your furniture over the end of the buffer tube. Simply hold down the adjustment piece and push your stock onto the Enhanced Buffer Tube.
- Proper Thread Depth - Traditional buffer tubes feature extended unused threads that can cause your stock to become trapped when fully collapsed. While some turn these threads down, we've correctly machined the threads to the proper depth, providing a much cleaner look.
- Mil-spec Dimensions - Machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Impact Extrusion to mil-spec dimensions. All standard carbine stock options made to work with mil-spec buffer tube dimensions are compatible with our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube.
Why are the stars on the right?
This is a commonly asked question with a simple answer - Always Forward, Never Retreat. Per Army Regulations 670-1, the U.S. flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that "the star field faces forward, or to the flag's own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer's right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward."
*Please note - this product is available in limited supply and for a limited time only.